Sunday 23 September 2012

Magnum Photographer: Wayne Miller

1.
USA. 1956. School dance
 
I enjoy this image because it show's all different kinds of emotions. I like how he isolated one girl with her looking kinda of upset that she is alone. I like how even though she is alone the background isn't blurred and you could see everything happening around her which is making the mood she is, you get a good understanding on her emotion.
 
 
2.
USA. 1958. Children in a movie theater.
 
I like how this picture has a lot of little kids laughing in a movie theatre. I like how this photo you could see that every single kid in this theater is laughing or smiling having a good time. It gives off a good mood. 
 
3.
USA. 1958. Peter.
 
This is one of my favorites by Wayne. It's so pure and beautiful. I like how you could see the butterfly and the kids facial expression all in the same picture without focusing on just the boys expression or the butterfly. I like how there's a lot of detail.
 
 
4.
USA. 1958. Girls talking at a slumber party.
 
I enjoy this photo because it shows kids having a slumber party. It gives off a mood of how kids these ages act. I don't know many girls who actually have slumber parties without them not having cell phones or laptops with them. This picture shows a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment